Free estimates. Friendly service!
What We Do
Auto Maintenance Services
Brake Repair Pads & Rotors
Shocks, Struts Replacement
System Diagnosis & Repair
Air Conditioning Services
Tires & Wheel Balancing
Why Choose Us
We have a team full of experienced professionals who are trained in the work they do. We are dedicated to providing high-quality auto repair and maintenance services
You will be impressed by our certified engineers who make use of all the latest technologies and equipment to service your vehicle.
You can find a service which is far from ordinary for an affordable price.
We never compromise on the work we do, and thus we guarantee that we will provide exceptional auto repair service.
As we truly care about the services we provide. We go to the extremes to provide you with the highest quality of service.
The quality we provide you is standard, and you can rest assured knowing that your vehicles are in safe hands.
Request Call Back
Meet The Team
Technician / Mechanic
Cars are a beauty that you can appreciate both from afar or behind the wheel. Though, nowadays the roads are dominated by the cutting edge of technology there is still a group of enthusiasts out there who want to go back to the days of vintage cars. There is something about vintage cars that just catches your attention and does not let you go. You get immersed in its history and rustic roots. But don’t get me wrong, these cars packed with the best parts which means that it has no problem holding its own with any of the other cars on the road. Style with performance to boot, here are some of the most impressive car restorations ever done.
- It is thought that the lowest run Lincoln Continental in existence is owned by a man named in Murray Mitchell who only drove it 5,587km since he bought it brand new. So what did he do with the car if he didn’t drive it? Well, he spent a sum close to $90,000 trying to store the car in tip-top condition. This is basically a new 1977 Lincoln Continental Mark V just sitting in storage waiting for someone to take her out again.
- Peter Trant uses his time to restore old cars and brings back life into them. He did the same when he got his hands on a very rare, Canadian 1933 McLaughlin Buick Series 80 Victoria coupe. He ended up spending $300 dollars to get the car which was 33 years at this point in 1966. After that, he spent the next whopping 33 years taking the car apart and putting it back together. The end result? A beautiful looking vintage McLaughlin Buick that everyone can’t help but glance over.
- Ross Blewett decided to he wanted to restore a classic 1934 Ford coupe which came in parts scattered in different boxes. He spent nearly three decades gathering parts and putting the pieces together. This odyssey has left him with a beautiful car that he doesn’t know what to do with. After the restoration, the car has not even been driven or has had gas put into it. He says it is much too perfect for all of that and the only thing it has done is be a work of art and hard work and that is more than adequate in my opinion.
- A judge from Alberta has owned the same car, a yellow FordGalaxie convertible, since 1966. It was gifted to him by his father as a surprise and paid $3,600 for it initially. The interesting thing about this particular car is that it is 7.0L convertible and according to the International 7.0L registry there are only 656 7.0L in existence and only 220 of them are convertibles.
- We have all had to face the truth of life like Harry Unrah who had to sell his precious Cougar when he had to start his family. This is usually where these stories end but in this case, there is a silver lining. He got reunited with his dream car after 40 years. Before that, the car had lived its own life and even got into a terrible accident. But the stars had aligned for Harry and the car he once regretted selling was his once again.
For the true automobile lovers, it is not only buying cars that pumps adrenaline in them but also restoring the classic and archaic cars that began its evolution that excites them.
on the off chance that you love all kinds of cars and have some time, cash, and also some bits of aspiration, you might need to think about car restoration. Cars aren’t worked to keep going forever, however restoration can inhale new life into a more seasoned vehicle and influence it to look and run like new. This makes the car more important at a deal or closeout, ensuring its collectible status.
The restoration won’t be simple. The activity and its cost will rely upon what car you’ve chosen and how much function should be finished. Be that as it may, if it’s done effectively, auto restoration allows ordinary drivers to apparatus around in a great automobile as though it had quite recently fallen off the merchant’s part the year it was made.
Car restoration has turned out to be something other than a leisure activity. It’s a flourishing business that is encouraged via car clubs, barkers and ordinary car devotees who need to encounter the excite of driving a vintage car like it’s fresh out of the plastic new.
The initial step is picking a car you need to re-establish it. Once more, consider your own fantasy car. When we hear the expression “restoration,” we frequently think about the great American car from the 1950s, 70s — those are the cars that numerous auto lovers grew up craving. Be that as it may, any kind of car can be re-established, from great BMWs to the notorious DeLorean sports cars of the mid-1980s. All things considered, remember that the more old and uncommon the car is, the more troublesome and costly it will be to discover parts for it.
Obviously, restoration implies something other than influencing a vehicle’s exterior to look pleasant. A full industrial facility restoration includes supplanting about each part on the car with a more current, better working one, from the checks in the dashboard to the covering of the storage compartment dividers. As a rule, restorers mean to be as verifiably precise as they can that is, influencing the car to look precisely as it did the day it moved off the sequential construction system.
Likewise, ensure you have the correct devices for the activity. You’ll require instruments like clamps, hammers, screwdrivers and torque wrenches, among many, numerous others, yet you likewise may need to purchase things to cover accidental occupations like sanding, welding, buffing, cleaning and painting. you can discover what apparatuses you may require for the activity in manuals and on different Web destinations.
Regardless of whether a car looks ideally outwardly in in in in you venture inside and the upholstery is torn and the measures are dropping out of the dashboard, the restoration employment can scarcely be viewed as total.
An entire inside restoration work for the most part includes totally vacuuming out the car, evacuating the floor panels and internal entryway panels, altogether cleaning within with a dissolvable or other purifying arrangement, taking out the old seats and re-introducing the new parts you’ve requested piece by piece. You likewise need to carefully perfect and re-establish littler parts like the glove compartment and sun visors.